I am SO excited for this weekend. I am excited because it is a kid free, rest and relax weekend. Jon's parents gave us a night in a hotel for his graduation present and are keeping Emma for the weekend so we are very grateful and very excited for this little break. Thank you guys!!! I have been feeling so burned out lately...Emma was sick last week, I'm tired of being pregnant and feeling very uncomfortable, and I just haven't had a lot of motivation to do much lately. It's amazing how having something to look forward to can give you so much motivation. I've gotten ready every day this week, we've gone outside everyday, we even went to story time at the library. It has felt good. And now in a few hours I get to go drop Emma off and enjoy a weekend with just Jon. I'm especially looking forward to this because with the baby coming in a few weeks, I know this is probably the last alone time we'll have for a while.
So, I'm going to go check out now and get ready for the day. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your weekend!
Is this your way of saying "Rachel, don't call me today!"??? jk!!
Glad you get a weekend away! ENJOY!!!!!
What a wonderful thing! I don't remember our last overnight, let alone weekend getaway. (The hospital does NOT count...) Enjoy yourselves!!
Have a great time!!! That's so wonderful of Jon's parents to do that for you! Enjoy the time together.
That's wonderful! Yes, enjoy this time, becuase the more kids, the harder to get away. We get dates away from the house about 2 times a year. Unless you count official Air Force ceremonies or doctor appointments. But actual we-have-a-sitter dates, those don't happen oftern. Have a great time!
Wow, what a great graduation present!
Post a Comment