Friday, December 14, 2007

Little Helper

This morning I was trying to get some packing done. I figured it was probably time since we're moving in a week and nothing is done. Anyway, I was packing pictures and decorations but I was wiping them off before I packed them. Emma saw what I was doing and immediately paused her very intense game of Rummikub to come help me wipe pictures. She had our family pictures and after she wiped she would look at it and name the people she knew. It was sweet. I love this age when she's starting to make so many connections like this. She is such a fun, sweet girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing them be little helpers! Okay, they get in the way more often than not, but it is so sweet to see them want to help with something.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

I hope all goes well with the internship and feel inspired by your faith. We just got a job offer here in Everett but will save up money and stay at my parents for a bit longer. Parents are great! Good luck.

Paul said...

That's really cute! I hope packing is going well. We're also looking forward to hearing what you're having!