I am so excited. I finally got a video to post. I have had several that I wanted to put up and they just never finished processing. Yeah! Emma loves to dance to any music she hears. She has a stacking toy that plays a song when you push the button on top so this is what she usually dances to. I hope you enjoy.
Here is another video that's kind of cute. I'm just putting it on because I'm so excited that I can finally put videos on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love to be able to hear Emma laugh! It's fun when they get a mind of their own. Now you know why you guys were not always dressed all cute and handsome in the old pictures of you. :-)
Those were so cute! I have yet to figure out how to put a video up on ours. That's nice how Emma has a built-in buddy and you have a little extra income! They are really cute together.
Glad to see someone else (besides me) doesn't always dress their child. :) Thanks for sharing--she looks like she has fun with the little guy!
Very cute! Nice work getting videos to work! Emma is getting so big, she's adorable!
Post a Comment