Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Some Funny Pictures

The other day I was trying to get Emma dressed. She let me put her undershirt on but wouldn't let me put anything else on. Since we weren't going outside I didn't push it. Then she brought me her shoes and whined until I put them on her. Boy does this girl have style! I can't wait till she starts dressing herself. :)

This is her favorite toy. She rides this bus up and down the hall all day. It works great for me,
I just feel bad for our downstairs neighbors!

Emma and Ryan(the boy I babysit) love to spin in the computer chair. He put his arm around her and I thought they looked so cute together.

I love the "Uhh...what is he doing?" look on Emma's face.

The stuffed animal in the picture is Ryan's coveted Cowie. Emma has recently taken a liking to him and will steal him any time she gets a chance. This time Ryan gave Cowie to Emma and then changed his mind. We call this picture "What have I done?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many cute pics and congrats on finally being able to get video up. I know video takes a longer time to load, so I don't usually even try. I think the swimming one is the only time I've actually done it. And I couldn't help but notice Emma's shoes...They look extremely like a pair that Maddi has: dark brown with pink trim, decorated with Disney princess(es) and light-up heels. And I love hearing about your tree; that's too funny that you and Esther are basically sharing a tree.