Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Yes it really is true...
I am posting again this week. I feel so on top of things. We had a rough day yesterday. It always takes Emma a day or two to adjust after her schedule is all messed up on Sundays and I think she was extra tired from our day of traveling on Saturday. Anyway, today was SO much better. The weather was a little chilly but nice enough that we spent almost 4 hours outside. I love being able to go outside and let her get all her energy out. :) I also pulled the bubbles out and we blew bubbles for awhile. Emma loved that. When we came back in she wanted to model her hat and sunglasses so here are a few shots. I love good, happy days!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a crazy kid I think my poem describes her well:
Emma
Pudgy puffy cheeks and rolls
Bright blue eyes and baby moles
Silky hair full of food
Farting, burping, but not rude
Gummy teeth and placid smile
Shouts of laughter without guile
Cozy cuddling when off to crib
Drinking bottles without a bib
Sweetness packaged in a child
It’s ironic because she’s wild.
Nice poem Jon... :)
Those are way funny pics Sarah! Way to be on top of things. YOu deserve an award!!
Post a Comment