Thursday, October 11, 2007
We are the proud new owners
We are the very proud and happy new owners of this Sit n Stand stroller. I have always thought these were so cool but we've never had the need until now. Since I babysit 3 days a week I really wanted something that I could push both kids in so we can get out of the house. Now that I'm pregnant I finally felt justified in buying it. We got it used (only 1 month old!) and got a great deal on it so I am so excited. You know you have kids when the most exciting part of your day is getting a stroller. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw Laura Sparks with a standing stoller too and I think it is so cool! Congratulations on being pregnant!!!!!!! I also think that Emma looks like that girl from out of the mouths of babes in that shot. very funny.
So jealous...wish I could justify that kind now. Maybe later. :) Glad you got a great deal--I am proud! :)
Post a Comment