Emma loved the rides. The boat ride was one of her favorites.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Day 3 in Ohio
For those of you who don't know, Emma and I went to Ohio to visit my sister and her family last week. This is the last day of pictures. You'll have to forgive me for my blogging messups. If I had thought about it I would have done the days in reverse order so they posted in order. So, keep scrolling down. There are several new posts and lots of pictures. These pictures are from Friday. There is a park near my sister's house that has lots of rides for little kids. It was a lot of fun. The rain had stopped so we took advantage of the nice weather. Then later in the day we went to a barbecue with a bunch of families in my sister's ward. It was a fun, busy day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Emma
Post a Comment