There hasn't been much going on here lately...just the usual day to day stuff. We spent the last week in Boise with Jon's family and had fun seeing them. We also visited my grandma Hiatt while we were there. Jon is keeping busy at work. I am keeping busy with Emma. She has SO much personality and is really starting to test boundaries. She is starting to do that thing where she's doing something she knows she's not supposed to and as soon as I say her name and start coming toward her she starts to do it faster and then at the last possible second runs away. Jon and I used to laugh when little kids do that. Okay, so we still do. And it is kind of funny to see her do it. It's just hard to believe she's not a little baby anymore. She is doing so many things and you can tell that she's soaking everything up, trying to learn everything. She loves talking and will talk to everybody and anybody she sees. She especially loves when Dad comes home every day. We wait for him outside and as soon as she sees the car pull up she starts yelling Hi Dad! Dada! and lots of other uncomprehendable things.
Here is our budding artist drawing with dad on the porch. We really have to watch her with the sidewalk chalk because she likes to bite chunks off and eat them like candy. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenny
Post a Comment