Emma turns 1 tomorrow so we had a little party yesterday for her. We just had Jon's family and one of his good friends over for cake, ice cream and swimming. Emma had no idea what was going on and was probably a little overwhelmed but it was fun for the rest of us. I will try to add some more pictures. Jon's mom got some really cute ones.
We are going to Boise for the 4th of July week for Jon's family reunion. I will drive up with his family on Tuesday and he will fly up on Friday after work. There are lots of cousins and lots of things to do so it should be fun. I'm also going to be able to see some of my family while we're there too.
Jon finished his training at Pixar and has gotten his assignment for the rest of the summer. He is working on a movie called Wall-E. It's a movie about a robot and that's about all I know. It comes out next summer so if you go to see it watch for his name in the credits! He is having a lot of fun there. They encourage them to be creative and decorate their offices so he has been finding all sorts of random stuff to make it look cool. We'll have to get some pictures soon.
We are going to Boise for the 4th of July week for Jon's family reunion. I will drive up with his family on Tuesday and he will fly up on Friday after work. There are lots of cousins and lots of things to do so it should be fun. I'm also going to be able to see some of my family while we're there too.
Jon finished his training at Pixar and has gotten his assignment for the rest of the summer. He is working on a movie called Wall-E. It's a movie about a robot and that's about all I know. It comes out next summer so if you go to see it watch for his name in the credits! He is having a lot of fun there. They encourage them to be creative and decorate their offices so he has been finding all sorts of random stuff to make it look cool. We'll have to get some pictures soon.
3 comments:
Dang, her birthday cake definitely puts Benjamin's to shame! I'm impressed! It sounds like you guys are having a wonderful experience with Pixar and Jon's family and the California fun. I'm sure you've heard, but I'm Visit-teaching your little sister now. She'll be in our apartment this Fall too. She's great. Also, we now have plans for the Fall. We're moving to St. Louis in mid-August! Paul got the job I told you about forever ago, and we're just getting really excited to move. We'll miss you guys, though! We already do.
Super cute cake Sarah...I am feeling embarassed at my weak attempts to be creative with my own kid's cakes. :)
Hey Sarah! I found the link to your blog on Susie's blog. Emma is so cute! It's amazing our kids are turning a year old. My blog is at http://lifeofadewey.blogspot.com/
We also have an announcement for you...We're having another baby, due December 25th!
Post a Comment