Monday, July 23, 2007

Kiddie Kandids

We took Emma to get her birthday pictures at Kiddie Kandids. We had some store credit and we got a free 8x10 since it was her birthday. So, it was a great deal and their pictures always turn out so cute. If anyone wants, I have 3 referral coupons to get a free Perfect Treasures picture. You can see samples on their website.



3 comments:

Laura Dewey said...

Emma is SO sweet and adorable! I love her smile!

mary said...

OH MY GOSH, that first picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love those pigtails.

Jessica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! Congratulations on your beautiful and joyful life!
Thankyou for commenting on our blog, we'll have to be blog buddies.
It's funny, Ben found a little note today that you had written when we were roomates and then we saw that you commented on our blog. Meant to be back in touch!
You're super!