We went to the family and friends screening of How to Train Your Dragon 2. Ellie had to bring the Cinderella doll she had just gotten for her birthday. I thought her little set up was so cute.
One last picture of all the grandkids at Grandma and Grandpa Farrell's house before they moved. Sad day!
Cute girl!
That tongue!
One of the many roads Ellie has built lately. She lines up books, blocks, Legos...anything she can find and makes roads that run through the whole house.
Playing around
This girl LOVES bath time
Emma wanted to donate her hair again. She donated it just over a year ago and I can't believe it grew back so fast. I cut off over 9 inches and we sent it to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program. I LOVE how her hair turned out.
Ellie and her BFF Audrey.
Matthew's class hatched several little chicks. It was fun to see the cute little babies again.
Ellie gets a kick out of feeding Alyssa with the Baby Alive spoon.
This little girl eats better than her siblings right now! She loves her big girl food.
This captures Ellie...dress, flower in her hair, and her glass slippers. She wears those shoes everywhere. She even wore them out riding her scooter today. Funny girl!
The last day of school was June 25 and boy were we ready for it! I can't believe I'll have 1st and 3rd graders next year.












No comments:
Post a Comment