Saturday, October 22, 2011

Can You Read It?

Emma wanted to do an art project but couldn't find the scissors. She was in tears and just really distraught over the whole situation. She ran into the playroom and came out a couple minutes later with this sign. Can you tell what it says?





"The scissors are gone forever. No scissors."  

I love how she even included the quotation marks at the end.  :) 
Emma loves writing sentences using her sight words (I like my mom and dad), etc but this is the first time she's tried to write a whole sentence by sounding it out (unless you count the "No mom alwd" sign...ha!). I love seeing her learn and stretch herself. This is really such a fun stage!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am just proud that I actually COULD read that! :) She's doing great--and it IS so fun to watch them learn. YAY Emma!