At 10 weeks Ellie
- weighs 11 lb 3 oz and is 22 inches long.
- is a little bubble machine! She can blow some serious spit bubbles.
- still sleeps great. She is now sleeping 7-9 hours at a time, going to bed earlier, and sleeping in later. I'm loving it!
- has an adorable smile, a cute shriek/laugh, and babbles more and more.
- doesn't like tummy time or getting dressed and undressed.
- LOVES bath time. She kicks and splashes so much we usually end up about as wet as her.
- puts everything in her mouth and she has to have something in her mouth all the time.
- is having a hard time with daytime sleeping, though she usually gets a good nap in the morning and late afternoon, with several cat naps in between.
- is easily distracted but when something interesting enough catches her attention she can focus on it for long periods of time.
- is getting ticklish. Her favorite is when we tickle her chin with her toes.
- LOVES her binky. My dad calls it the magic piece of plastic. :)
- is a sweet, beautiful baby!
I found a dress in Ellie's size (on clearance even!)that matched one of Emma's dresses and couldn't resist buying it. These two are adorable. :)
4 comments:
Oh, the girls are just too cute! I love the matching dresses. Where did you get them?
so, so cute! I am so glad we got to see her! :)
And p.s. I am totally in a weird matchy stage right now...I just love everything that matches and fits everyone!
So cute! They grow way too fast don't they???!!!
Aw, how sweet in those matching dresses! And 8-9 hours at night is amazing!
Post a Comment