Saturday, May 14, 2011

37 Weeks!

37 weeks....I'm in the home stretch now! I'm feeling pretty good still....just not sleeping good, which leaves me tired most of the time. I'm hoping the nesting phase kicks in soon so I have energy to get some stuff done!

I had a doctor appointment yesterday. Things looked mostly okay. The amniotic fluid is a little low, so I'm supposed to take it easy, rest, and drink lots of water. The doctor measured the baby and said she's a little over 5 lbs right now (though I know that these measurements are usually off). The doctor said she thinks she'll be around 7 lbs, so I'm curious to see! If so, she will definitely be our heavyweight. Emma was 5 lb 6 oz and Matthew was 6 lb 6 oz. It would be kind of funny if she was 7 lb 6 oz. Guess we'll see soon enough....hopefully sooner than later! We are getting so anxious for her to come!

 (These pictures were taken at 36 weeks.)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Look good for 37 weeks. :-)

Unknown said...

You look great! Wishing you the best!

Rachel Holloway said...

You're looking great! So excited for this baby to come! I wanna see her!!! :)

Shayla said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

Unknown said...

Cute mama! You look amazing! Good luck through these next few weeks. It's funny how differently time seems to go at the end of a pregnancy vs. the first few weeks with a newborn. You're almost there!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Seriously, I keep forgetting how far along you are, because you look so great!