This has been a fairly uneventful pregnancy, for which I am grateful. The real discomfort is just starting. So far I have been carrying very high, but I think sometime Friday night baby dropped. And she dropped very low. And I am really feeling it! Lots of pressure during the day and almost no sleep at night. But it's okay...it just means the end is close!
One of my favorite things right now is to sit still while the baby moves around like crazy. I love watching my belly move around- the occasional jab and then the wave of movement all the way across. There is something strangely fascinating about it.
Emma is SO excited for this baby. She loves trying to feel the baby move. A couple of weeks ago she tried to feel the baby, but the baby wasn't moving. I jokingly told her that I just needed to eat some chocolate and that would make her move. Now every time Emma wants to feel her she asks me first if I've eaten any treats. If I haven't, she'll sigh or groan and tell me I need to go eat some candy. It's very funny. :)
32 weeks!
What a difference angle makes! I don't mind this angle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment