I must have popped this week, because for the last 3 days I have had several people who know me comment that I am finally looking pregnant. And I have started having complete strangers come up and ask when I'm due and then tell me that I'm either huge or so tiny....gotta love that! I also had one older woman come RIGHT up to me, in my face and very much in my personal space, and tell me how exciting it was that I was having another boy. She was surprised when I told her it was actually a girl and said that by the way I was carrying she was sure it was a boy. Regardless, I am so excited to finally be looking pregnant, and not just fat. :)
Baby's movements are definitely getting stronger, and Jon has even been able to feel her a few times. I love getting to that point...to where he can have that little bonding time with her.
I'm feeling mostly good, but the morning sickness just won't go completely away. It has come back with a vengeance the last few days. But my energy levels are definitely up, which is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute, cute! Even with all the hormones and feeling chubby, there's something about finally looking pregnant (when you are :P) that just makes it all better; feels right.
You look fabulous; I love the bump and your cute cut!
Looking great!!
Post a Comment