And you can too! Here's how we did it.
We have been using Swagbucks for the last year, earning points that we just redeemed for our free Wii. So, what is Swagbucks??? Swagbucks is a search engine, just like google, yahoo, bing, etc. However, when you search through Swagbucks you can win points (called swagbucks) that you can redeem for prizes...and there are TONS of options. We chose to redeem all of our points for Amazon gift cards that we then used to buy our Wii. It took us about 13 months to save up enough, but in the end we didn't pay a single penny AND we still have Amazon gift cards left over to use on other Christmas presents. (And as a bonus, we bought the Wii on a day that Amazon was offering a $50 credit with every Wii purchase, so we're going to use THAT $50 to buy an extra remote and another game...woohoo!)
Swagbucks is SO easy to use. They don't spam you or anything like that. We have had a great experience using their website and search engine. Really, there's nothing to lose! So, check it out. You can sign up here. When you sign up through my link, I earn every time you earn (which I greatly appreciate!). And when you sign people up you earn when they earn. Simple as that. No strings attached!
After you sign up, go to their home page and download their toolbar. This makes searching really easy. To increase my chances of winning I use the tool bar every time I go to a website, even my email, facebook, etc.
So, head on over, sign up, and start earning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know!!! I love using Swagbucks! Hooray for your Wii!!
Yayyy! That is so awesome...
Post a Comment