Monday, November 2, 2009

When the mess is already made...



you might as well let them enjoy it!

10 comments:

K said...

Wow! That's awesome! Looks like fun! (o:

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

Wow! So cute. Those are moments that you want to remember.

Nicia said...

HOLY cow! I envy your positive attitude! How did the mess get there in the first place? Just curious!

Larsen's said...

Woooo-Hoooo, now that is a mess! Looks like they had fun, though. Hopefully it wasn't *too* hard to clean up!

Sarah said...

I was cleaning the living room and Matthew was with me while Emma was in the kitchen...supposedly eating her dinner. When Matthew saw her playing in the flour, he ran in before I could get him and the rest is history.
I don't normally leave 50 lb bags of flour on the floor. We just bought it and hadn't figured out where to put it, since we have never bought a 50 lb bag before.
So there you have it.

Kathy Whittle said...

Priceless pictures! I guess there are lots of things that are worse to clean up than flour.

Rachel Holloway said...

so funny!!! I agree--let them play once the mess is already made!

Unknown said...

You are a great mom! I'm not sure pulling out the camera would have been my first instinct. Way to enjoy the moment with them!

Karen said...

That is too precious, and they sure look like they are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Did they make the mess or was it already done?