Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Few of My Favorites from October

I just realized I have a bunch of pictures I meant to post, but October kind of went by in a blur and I didn't get much up. So, here is a little bit of October.

Popcorn! The kids love popcorn. And I think it's adorable to see them sitting next to each other in their footie pajamas sharing a big bowl. I also love Matthew's cheese smile and Emma's "don't bother me, I'm trying to watch my movie" smile.




A cute preschool moment. I was cleaning up and came out to find Emma reading to her friends. They were really into this book!

We went to a pumpkin patch for a park group. Emma got to ride the train and had a blast.

I'm loving the color of these pumpkins

Emma also got to jump in the big bounce house. Matthew just watched longingly...

Matthew got the biggest kick out of this. It took him awhile to figure out where the noise was coming from.

Matthew does this a lot now, and he thinks he is so funny when he does.

Precious!


6 comments:

Melinda said...

Those are all so cute! I especially like the one with Matthew and the pumpkins. Definitely beautiful, fall color there!

Rachel Holloway said...

CUTE PICS! I love that one of Matthew upside down. Too funny. :) Hard to believe October is over...and November is in full swing. Geesh!

Nicia said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Larsen's said...

I will second what Nicia said - "Cute cute cute!!!" :)

Kathy Whittle said...

I love all your pictures. I remember when my children were this small, and there were so many carefree days and moments. Treasure all of them!

Marisa said...

golly, they're cute :)