Friday, November 6, 2009

ABC Book

I had a free photobook offer that was about to expire, so Jon and I decided to make an ABC book for the kids for Christmas using pictures we had. Here's how it turned out. I can't wait to see it in book form!

I think the cover is my favorite page!





























5 comments:

K said...

What a great idea! It'll be a really cute book!

Larsen's said...

Sara, How awesome! The book turned out great. I love the Cousins, Reading, Ice Cream and Yummy pictures...aww, I like them all!

Nicki said...

Cute! We need to do something like that for Owen...

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm impressed! That is really cute!

Kathy Whittle said...

I love this idea - it's going to be one of those things that you keep and pass down to your children to pass down to their children.....so personal, really cute!