I know many of you have heard of Swagbucks, but for those of you who haven't KEEP READING! This is an awesome opportunity to earn money, gift cards, or other prizes just for searching the internet. You just use the Swagbucks search engine instead of Google or whichever one you currently use. Each time you search you have a chance of winning between 1 and 5 swagbucks, which you can then redeem for prizes.
I signed up for Swagbucks several months ago but didn't bother doing anything with it because I wasn't really sure what it was and if it was really legitimate. A couple months ago my sister got me to start using it and I'm so glad I did. In the last 2 months I have earned enough Swagbucks for $15 worth of Amazon gift cards and I almost have enough for $15 cash. I know it doesn't seem like much, but really I got it for doing something I do anyway...so it's a win win.
One way you can increase your earnings is to refer other people...hence this post! When your referrals win, you win. My sister has referred several people and just in the last few months has earned over $125 in Amazon gift cards!
This is SO easy and a great way to earn a little extra for birthdays, Christmas, or just for fun.
Click here to sign up through my referral link. I really appreciate it! Also, you get 3 swagbucks just for signing up! After you sign up you can download the toolbar which makes searching even easier. I even use it to go to my email, facebook, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions. HAPPY SEARCHING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I STAND AS A WITNESS that swagbucks rock and you can get tons of prizes and gift cards if you keep up with it! I am so glad you are spreading the word!! Who doesn't like free stuff?!
Okay, you convinced me. I went ahead and signed up under you! :)
Post a Comment