Monday, March 2, 2009

It Pays to Shop Online

I love getting good deals...love it. I rarely buy anything without shopping around for the best deal. So, when I found a couple of websites that give you cashback on your online purchases, I was excited.

The first is ebates.com. Ebates gives you 1-25% back on your online purchases and it is SO easy.You need to sign up and then all you do is go to ebates.com and click on the link for the site you will be shopping from. You will be taken to that website and you can shop away while the savings add up.They have over 1000 stores on their site, so chances are pretty good that the places you shop are on there.

Also, when you sign up, you will get either a free gift card or $5 cash. If you sign up through my link below, we each get $5.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=cb8z0bvWU61hCUv83UeG6A%3D%3D

My other bargain website is live.com (or search.live.com/cashback). Type in the item that you're looking for (you can be very specific or very general in your description). A list will come up with items and price ranges. When you click on the item it will show you what each website's price is, how much cash back you get, and the final price.

I love these websites. I have used them for all of my online purchases since December and between the two of them I have earned $66.24 back. Not bad considering I was buying the stuff anyway.

So, go check it out. I'd love to hear what you all think.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Awesome! I've been looking for things like this, and ways to save on groceries and other things we buy... since I stopped working just before Owen was born, we've been a little bit short of money, and I'm not the best at coupon-ing or budgeting. So I'm always ready to try something new like this that might help us save a bit more. Thanks!