We had a pretty entertaining day today, thanks to Emma. She makes me laugh. Here are a few of her funny moments today.
-She was playing Scrabble in her room and I was in the living room with Matthew. All of a sudden she started yelling, "Come here Mom! You have to see this! Come on!" I went in her room and as she showed me how she had filled each of the tile trays with letters she said, "Isn't it awesome!" And it was. :)
- I was cutting some cooked chicken for dinner. Emma climbed up to the table and as she grabbed a handful of chicken she said, "Mmm...is all this yummy chicken for me?" Seriously, how could I say no to that?
- After the chicken incident, while I was still working on dinner, Emma was playing in the kitchen. I heard her say "hold on tight" so I turned to see what she was doing. She was on all fours and had a piece of cheese on her back. She kept reaching up and patting it and saying, "How are you doing up there? Are you doing okay? Hold on tight!" Then she would crawl a little bit and stop and check on the cheese again. It was hilarious!
4 comments:
That is so funny. She is too, too cute!!!
And hey, what were you making for dinner?? Sounds tasty!
So cute!!! I love the little things that kids say. "Is all this chicken for me?" - LOL!
She is darling - I love the rain boots!
wow,that is funny. She is one character. I love hearing all of the things she has to say. It will be so fun when Hannah starts doing things like that.
Post a Comment