Today the kids were very restless after getting home from church. Matthew slept for 1 1/2 hours (but it was his ONLY nap of the day after a long, sleepless night) while Emma layed in her bed and watched "Joy to the World" (the Christmas movie made by the church), but she didn't fall asleep! So neither of them had much of a nap. Somehow, despite the lack of sleep they had boundless energy. We decided to go on a Sunday stroll to get them outside. It was a beautiful day with the temperature around 68 degrees and sunny (Must I mention how much California Rocks!) So we went to the resevoir near our home and walked around the trail. Here are a few pictures from our outing.



8 comments:
ok--jealous. Totally jealous.
And totally sentimental feeling...that was Jenna's dress once upon a time....awwww....Emma looks perfect in it!
Ditto on being jealous! I'm SO ready for spring! Darling pictures too!
Also jealous - it's still rather chilly here. The pictures look very cute!
Sounds like an awesome Sunday afternoon!
Your kids are sooo cute! I love Emma's dress! And that last picture of Matthew is completely adorable!
I hope you start getting some sleep!
I am also super jealous of your awesome weather! I wish that I would have enjoyed it more when I lived in Monterey!
We got up to almost thirty yesterday and felt like we were having a heat wave. Pathetic!
Way cute pictures!
Cute Pictures!! I was just going to ask where you were living when I read this blog. How fun. enjoy the warm wheather.
I MISS CALIFORNIA!! :( Cute pictures. Glad you had a nice walk. Those are seriously the best.
Post a Comment