We had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend. We went to Jon's family's house from Thurday to Saturday and just enjoyed visiting, letting the aunts play nonstop with Emma, going on a nice little date to the temple, and eating lots of yummy food. I also went to a couple stores on Friday (late enough to miss the crowds, but early enough to still get the early bird specials. I got some awesome deals on a few things for Christmas, but I am most excited about the mini trampoline we got. Emma loves trampolines so this should be a big hit.
We really had a great weekend and being able to spend time with family.
Jon picked the pictures for this post. We didn't get very many while we were there, aside from a family photo shoot, so these are all pictures from that. Jon took all the pictures of just the kids and his dad took the family pictures. Anyway, these were just a few of our favorites.




Why is it impossible to get a decent picture of my kids together???


On our way home we stopped at a lake in Livermore. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful place to stop and enjoy the afternoon.
3 comments:
All I can say is beautiful! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!! And what are you talking about? That picture of the 2 of them was perfect...perfect because it was capturing the moment! I loved it.
How perfect...even though the kids didn't cooperate for the last picture. What a great weekend.
All the pictures were great, even the one of Matthew and Emma together. Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment