We had the camera out a lot on Sunday and the kids were just being cute, so we got a bunch of cute shots of them. I tried to narrow it down, but there are still a lot. We had a lot of fun just hanging out around the house, laughing at Emma being silly, and then enjoying the beautiful fall weather on a walk. Here are a few of our favorites.
This was Emma's energy level all day. She was going going going (and didn't want to wear any clothes).

Emma and her light saber



How cute is he???


A little Emma Attitude


Now this is what I call a piggy back

She is her daddy's girl...she was SO excited about this slug. Gross!

6 comments:
I'm envious of your gorgeous fall weather! Our weather turned here, and we had snow this morning! Darling pictures - especially the one with Matthew's big smile.
MELT MY HEART! Oh Matthew is getting so big and more and more adorable! And I love Emma's creativity....piggy back for sure!
That is so cute! I love Emma pushing her own stroller!
Ooohh, cute pictures! I loved the piggy back! haha. So cute!
It's so funny when they run around in nothing but a diaper, although it's probably a bit chilly. And Matthew is getting so big!
Thank you for posting your stories and pictures. They are so precious. What a delight to read about your lives. Emma sure seems to be spunky and full of life. Thank you for the stories. They are great.
I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment