I feel so blessed right now, especially to have the family that I do. I really am so grateful to be a mother and am grateful for my two beautiful sweet children. Emma is such a good sister and loves to help. Several times after I have changed Matthew's diaper she has come over and put the wet wipes and changing pad away and then taken the diaper to the trash without being asked. It's so cute. She also loves cuddling with Matthew (sitting next to me while I hold him and she holds his hand). She is such a sweet girl. Matthew is also such a sweet baby. He is a great sleeper and only wakes up 1-2 times a night. Now I just need to get myself to bed before 11 and I won't feel as tired. So, life is good. Here are a few pictures we took on Sunday at the park by our house.
Hopefully we'll get a nice family picture soon, but for now I was happy with how this one turned out.
Grandma with Emma and Matthew
8 comments:
So, so precious!!! I am so glad things are going so well. Reading this was so sweet. Matthew is adorable! I can hardly wait to have 2 kids (not pregnant, just excited)
He is so beautiful sarah! Emma looks so big lying nex to him. Good blogging! I am so glad that you have good support from family and your ward too.
Congratulations
That's a pretty awesome family you've got there. I wish I had a family that flippin sweet...hey wait! I love you Sarah, your blog posts are cute as buttons, and your smile is like a rainbow after fresh rain.
Your hubbie,
Jon
First off, Jon's comment is almost cuter than your actual post! What a great husband!
That's great that Matthew is such a great sleeper. Thomas was so wonderful about sleeping for so long, and it was great. I have the same problem, now the kids are sleeping much better at night usually, but I get to bed so late that it doesn't really help! :0
These really are such precious pictures - I think you're family picture turned out great! Try to get as much rest as you can while your mom is there, and buy some paper plates, cups, and silverware if you can for when she leaves - it helps SO much with less cleanup to do while you fully recover.
I love your family picture! You all look great! I'm so glad Emma has adjested so well, taking on a helping role! And I'm glad that you have such an awesome mom and ward. What a difference that makes!
Glad to know that you're all doing well, and that your Mom is there to help out with all the stuff that needs getting done while you're recouping!
He is so precious! I love the picture of Emma running. So typical here, too! It really is wonderful that our moms have such a helping nature and have been there for us, isn't it? I'm glad you get to spend time with her!
Post a Comment