We were in our front yard this morning when a guy walked by with his daughter. He had brown shoulder length hair and a beard. Emma started yelling loudly, "Jesus, yeah it's Jesus." I don't know if he caught on that she was talking about him but it was very funny.
9 comments:
That's totally funny!!! :)
That's so funny! I hope he took it as a compliment, if he realized she was talking about him! It's great that she recognizes the Jesus face. Zaylee loves pictures of Jesus too.
That is hilarious! I bet you laughed over that one for awhile! Happy Mother's Day!
I think that is great. How funny. I guess it is also a compliment to you that she knows what Jesus looks like.
That's great! haha.
That's great! haha.
That's great! haha.
That gave me a good laugh.
That's super funny! I hope the guy heard her! (o:
Post a Comment