Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby has Arrived

Since Sarah is unavailable at the moment I have been called to answer the hungry cry of you blogger moms. Sarah will edit this post and make it cute later, but for now, here's the meat:

6lbs 6 ounces
18 3/4 inches
born around 6pm healthy and strong

Pictures of our little boy, cute as a button.


Happy Mommy.


Happy Daddy.


Happy Burrito.

Happy Baby.

14 comments:

J & A Danes said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is adorable!

Rachel Holloway said...

OOOOOOHH!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I gathered the kids and we all checked him out!

So glad things went well, aside from the epidural...Can't wait to meet the little guy--SOMEDAY! :( wILL CROSS our fingers for soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Names? He looks so healthy and perfect, he's beautiful!

Jon, I'm impressed with the post! Great job!

Nicia said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Sarah, you look AMAZING!! Yes, what did you name him? I loved the "happy burrito" comment. Totally made me laugh!

Nathan said...

Yeah! He is so adorable. That is nice that your babies come early. How fun.

Michelle said...

Wow, congratulations you guys! I was just thinking this morning that you should be having him anyday now! He's beautiful, great job...

Melinda said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the 'meat', Jon, you did great. And you both did great on such a precious son. Happy fast recovery, Sarah! Hope to see more pictures of the whole fam soon!

Paul said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! He's adorable! And Sarah, you look great! Good job, Jon on an excellent post. It was definately enough to satisfy our hunger.
I'll be looking forward to more pictures and learning his name!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! I love the "Happy burrito" comment, very fun. I'm so happy for you!!!

Kathy Whittle said...

So glad to hear your little one has arrived! You are really fortunate that your babies come early! How nice!

Unknown said...

Wow! A beautiful boy!Boys are awesome:) Love, The Bromleys

Laura Dewey said...

Oh, he is sooo cute! Congratulations!

Beka said...

He looks just perfect. What a cutie. I'm so happy to hear that you are both doing well. Thank you for emailing me your blog address. I'll email you mine when I actually start posting again!

Karen said...

So glad everything went well! Love the "Happy Burrito"