Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It stuck...baba
This morning Emma and I were eating breakfast. All of a sudden she looked up and said "It stuck...baba(bottle). I had no idea what she was talking about or if it was just jibberish and I made it sound like something but I looked down and sure enough her bottle was stuck between her leg and the table. I was so excited because this is the most words she has ever put together that made sense. I can't believe how fast she's learning to talk. She's been able to say several words for a while but in the last couple of days she's started talking nonstop. She will name all sorts of random objects she sees or hears and loves to say her name. It always catches me off guard because half the time I had no idea she even knew what something was called. It just goes to show how much stuff little kids pick up. I really have to be careful about what I say around her now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so much fun when they start talking. I love the way that Madison will say "Bless you, Mama" when I sneeze, she expects me to say "Thank you" and then she says "Your welcome, Mama" back. The sentences start coming, and it's so much fun to know what they're thinking :)
By the way, consider yourself tagged! I put this in a comment in your earlier blog because, although I had read this one, I overlooked it as the most recent. So check out my blog for details :)
That's really cute! Emma is such a smart little girl. That is amazing that she's already stringing together sentences!
I'm still waiting for Benjamin to really assign anything its' own word instead of "DA!" Not that I'm worried...I feel like he understands pretty much everything I say, so it'll come.
Post a Comment