
We had such a fun Halloween yesterday. We started the day with a nice morning nap...the best way to start a day...and then went to our ward's playgroup Halloween party. They had lots of fun activities-play doh, decorating cookies, coloring. By the time we left Emma was falling asleep standing up. So we took another nap...yeah! We spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out. My favorite days are those when I don't have to do anything...no grocery shopping, laundry, the last 3 days worth of dishes, etc. We can do whatever we want. So we spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the leaves outside. It is still so gorgeous outside. There are so many pretty colors and the weather has been great. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
I love her Halloween outfit.

Emma found this great pile of leaves and played in it for awhile. So fun!

3 comments:
So cute! Her hair is getting SO long~
I love the fall pictures. Emma is adorable and we know how wonderful it is when they find something to play with that they can't break...haha
That is a really cute outfit! Benjamin also discovered the leaf piles this week and had a good time in them. Looking at all your pictures makes me really miss Utah! It's so beautiful there! And I miss the ward play groups too. So fun!
Post a Comment