Saturday, November 3, 2007

Family Pictures!

Well, it's been a year but we FINALLY got new family pictures. Emma was so distracted by everything going on that we didn't get any of her smiling, but that's what Photoshop is for.
The first one is probably our favorite of us as a family.

I just think this one is funny.

For those of you who have never seen it, this is Emma's surprised/excited face. We have never been able to capture it on camera so we love this picture for that.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I LOVE it!!! We tried to incorporate a tree like you did, with a V thing in the tree, and it was a no-go. Loved Emma's face with the surprise. We never catch Evie's perfect faces either, but that's TOTALLY adorable!

Melinda said...

Don't have your email, so I'll just answer here. C-sec. is scheduled for April 4th.

Laura Dewey said...

Nice pictures! I LOVE Emma's expressions.

Paul said...

That's a beautiful portrait! Who did it for you?