Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Day on the Farm

On Saturday we took Emma to a place called Hee Haw farms. They have a corn maize, hay rides, and tons of other farm type activities. The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun.

Emma got to ride this pony. She was laughing the whole time. It was great.

Petting the pony after the ride.

They had pig wrestling...no we didn't participate...but Emma thought it was funny to watch the pigs running around.

Jon and Emma rode together on the animal train.

I love this picture.

She couldn't reach the steering wheel but thought it was fun to sit up so high.

Playing in the corn box...like a sandbox but so much better.
I would totally recommend this to anyone around here with kids. It was inexpensive and kept Emma busy for a couple hours.

On a side note Jon has his interview with Pixar today! They also took him out to lunch today so it's looking promising. Hopefully we will find out soon what we're doing.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray for cheap fun!!! Emma has so much fun. You're doing great with her!

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY COOL! I love those kinds of places...
Tell Jon GOOOD LUCK with things...not that he has any control now with what happens, but LUCK anyway! :) I am SO excited for you both!!

Paul said...

I'll be anxious to hear what happens with Pixar! That's exciting that he went to lunch with them. I looked at Jon's blog a few weeks ago, and although my computer was being slow and wouldn't let me open the movies, I was really impressed by everything else I saw. I'd hire him! :)

Susie and Jay Larson said...

yea!!!! good luck on the interview, pumkin patch farms and animals are so fun!

Kathy Whittle said...

Let us know when you find out about Jon and Pixar! We're crossing our fingers for you.....also, darling pictures of Emma at the farm.
Aunt Kathy