Friday, October 12, 2007

Just some pictures...

I realized that I haven't posted any real pictures in a little while so here are a few from the last couple weeks.

Thanks for the package Grandma and Grandpa. We loved it!


A new obsession...stacking and moving and restacking. She'll do it with anything but cans are a favorite. They're also really fun to throw down the hall. :)


Yet another new obsession...pushing things. Anything that can be pushed will be pushed.

Pushing some more...

Some more stacking and lining up and restacking...

Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL fall weather. We hope it stays this way forever.

This box was the perfect size. She climbed in and pulled the flap down. Then she wanted to be pushed.

This is Emma and Ryan, the little boy I babysit. They are such good little friends and play really well together.

Well, that's all for now. There is really nothing exciting going on. We are going to get family pictures tomorrow...finally! Our last one was taken when Emma was 4 months old so it's definitely time. We are praying for good weather and really hope that we have at least one turn out!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What cute pictures. Evelyn is still in that kind of phase. It's fun to see Emma doing what Evie was doing just a short time ago!

Katie Hutson said...

Haha!! Sarah...it is great that you found your way to our blog! I found yours a few weeks ago thru someone and have enjoyed seeing Emma and hearing what you are all up to!! She is the cutest little thang!! Wow they get big fast!! I have a pic of Emma and Eli when he had just turned 1--now it is just about time for nursery! You guys look happy and congrats on baby #2--we are due April. Fun times:)