Monday, October 22, 2007

Comments

Sometimes I wonder if anyone (besides Rachel) ever reads our blog. So, this is a call for comments. Even if you just came upon our blog through someone else's blog...we all know that we all do it...I would love to hear comments/suggestions. For anyone that doesn't know how to post a comment, just go to the end of the entry and click on comments. Type your comment, log in with your email and your email password, and click post comment. We really would love to hear from you all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never done the "blog" thing until today, but I was talking to Melinda about it and have set up one (sckmutter.blogspot.com) for us, and I was just following the links to other family bloggers from Melinda's blog site so I have started reading yours this morning. Does that count? I feel way out of touch with most of the cousins, and this seemed like a good way to kind of catch up.

Melinda said...

I know what you mean. Hey, I'll comment more on what you write, because I really do have thoughts. Thanx for all the comments you give on mine.

Esther said...

Hello Sarah, I do look at your blog. I like reading it. It isn't too much to take in so it is nice to read it.

Rachel Holloway said...

Are you putting down my comments?!?!?! jk....Will be a faithful reader until the end!

Anonymous said...

I know this will say anonymous, because I don't have an account yet, but this is Aunt Karen. I read all the blogs my girls and my neices put up every week...sometimes more. I am so impressed with each of you and the thought you put into each day, the caring you put into motherhood and being awesome people. It makes me feel so good to see each of you supporting each other through difficult times and enjoying each other's silly and happy times. I just think this is so cool. I'm so glad that I have this peek into each of your lives. I'm assuming it's OK with you because it's kind of public.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Hey you guys! We look at your blog too. I am so glad we had a little bit of time to get to know you in Provo. Good luck with the demo reels, I hope you get to be somehow in Seattle, Nintendo, perhaps? I also love Emma's pink dress; our babies are getting old.

Kathy Whittle said...

Hi Sarah,
I love reading all my neices' blogs! Some day I hope to be talented enough to have one myself. Your pumpkin carving pictures turned out so cute! Hope you are feeling okay these days.
Aunt Kathy

Kathy Whittle said...

Hi Sarah,
I love reading all my neices' blogs! Some day I hope to be talented enough to have one myself. Your pumpkin carving pictures turned out so cute! Hope you are feeling okay these days.
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I also read your blogs. I love the pictures and personal comments. It certainly helps me see how you are doing. I type as fast as I think so this message has taken 20 minutes to type. That may be why I don't comment. Please do keep it up. I am not sure how to do an account. Please help me. Dad