Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Picture

Well, there you have it. Baby Farrell #2 is on it's way! I am due May 17, 2008. I haven't been really sick at all, which is a huge difference from when I was pregnant with Emma. So, we're kind of thinking it's a boy but we'll see. We're so excited! We're pretty sure Emma's excited too. We keep telling her there's a baby in mommy's tummy and she says baby over and over and looks around the room. It's okay Emma, I wish it were here too.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations!!! Now we will have two kids so close in age...to bad we aren't closer geographically. ;)

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Emma is so darling and the ultra sound of baby #2 is very cute too. My kids have looked a little scary in the ultrasounds! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Families are so wonderful!

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH!! Go one day late and we will have kids that share a birthday!! :) I really am happy for you. How fun...(and as much as I love to share things in common, I am SO glad to not be pregnant right now)

Laura Dewey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Dewey said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Our two kids will be close in age with yours too!

Paul said...

So I was reading along and came to the double stroller...and I had to read it again...WHAT?! That's wonderful you're expecting! I had no idea, but then I haven't been too good about checking anyone's blogs recently either. I'm so excited for you! I was also amazed at how long Emma's hair is getting. She's turning into a little girl! And a beautiful one, too! We miss you guys!