We had SO many pictures from our trip to Ohio that I decided to divide them up into days. The pictures are out of order but I have no idea how to fix it....oh well. We had such a fun time and it was fun for Emma to play with cousins.
Emma meeting cousin Spencer. I don't think she's ever seen a baby before. She thought it was great.

We were running out of ideas to keep the kids entertained so we made cookies at 10:30 in the morning. Good stuff.

Emma and Jenna taking a hike in the backyard.

Emma loved this boat...all the kids did. But doesn't it always work that way? :)

One happy little camper. (I really do get her dressed, but she managed to escape out the door before we could finish)

This was our little setup on the airplane on the way to Ohio. It was SUCH a long flight but Emma did great. We sat next to some sweet old grandparents who were on their way home from visiting grandkids so they were so great to help entertain her.

Emma with Kaden and Spencer the night we got there.

Emma is obsessed with other people's belly buttons. Be careful because she might try to lift your shirt up to find yours...
Emma: "Here Kaden, it won't hurt at all."

Kaden: "I'm not so sure about this."

Emma: "See, there it is. That wasn't so bad."
Kaden: "Man, this is weird."

So that's day 1 in a nutshell. It rained all day, but it was a warm rain so the kids spent most of the day outside in the backyard. I can't wait for the day we have one. It's starting to rank right up there with a washer/dryer and a dishwasher. Soon enough.
1 comment:
I am proud of you for updating your blog so quickly! You are ahead of me... :) It was so fun to have you here...I know it wasn't a "dream" vacation. YOu were a big help, and the kids had so much fun!! This morning, Jenna insisted she had to call you and see if you were coming to church. Glad we could spend some time together...I miss you.
Post a Comment