Friday, August 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Jobs I've Held:

1- server at a kid's pizza restaurant (and occasionally the bear mascot)
2-phone surveyer
3-Audiovisual technician at Idaho State University
4-Customer service rep at Melaleuca
4-Sandwich maker at BYU
5-MTC cafeteria worker
6-Worked on a genealogy project at BYU

Movies I can watch over and over:

I don't know that I have any. I really don't like watching movies more than once, unless it's been a really long time.

Guilty pleasures:
  1. Eating ice cream
  2. Spending way too much time on the computer doing nothing
  3. Staying in my pajamas until I HAVE to get dressed
Places I have lived:
  1. Oklahoma City, OK
  2. El Paso, TX
  3. Roberts, ID
  4. Idaho Falls, ID
  5. Rexburg, ID
  6. Provo, Utah
  7. San Ramon, CA

Shows I Enjoy:

1-Almost any game show (Price is Right, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy)

2-American Idol

I can't remember any others...we haven't had a tv all summer...

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

1-I thought he was really cute. We were in a really crowded apartment and I kept trying to go talk to him but people kept getting in the way.

2-I thought he looked like the kind of guy I wanted to marry. When I talked to him I liked who he was.

Places I've Been on Vacation (Other than the U.S.):

1-Yukon Territory, Canada

2-border Mexico

3-Cuenca, Ecuador ( I don't know that it was much of a vacation, but I worked in orphanages for 3 months there) and the jungle in Ecuador

Favorite Foods:

1-Homemade chicken noodle soup

2-Beef and brocolli

3-Ice cream

4-Chocolate

Websites I visit (almost) Daily:

  1. gmail
  2. everyones blogs
  3. craigslist

Nicknames I've been called:

1-Sarah bear (Only when I was really young)


So that's me in a nutshell...it's been fun to read everybody else's. If you haven't done this yet, feel free to consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, great idea! I tagged myself and added my own info. It was kind of funny because I copied and pasted all your answers since so many were the same! :) Just changed a few that weren't applicable...you know, like being the bear mascott at the pizza place. JK. Hope you have fun on your trip this week!!