At 2 months Alyssa is 10 lbs 11 oz and 22" long. She is awake a lot more, but still a good sleeper at night, and has started to make some really great faces. She is smiling a lot more, is ticklish all over, and has laughed the cutest little laugh a few times.
We really have been so blessed with how easy going she is. She loves sitting and watching us or staring at the Christmas lights or the windows and she LOVES her baths. She rarely spits up and only poops once every few days (this is a first for our babies, but apparently it's totally normal). It's been awesome. :)
We get told all the time that she looks just like Matthew, and while I believe that she probably does, I think she mostly just looks like herself. She also gets lots of compliments on her long eyelashes and thick, dark hair. I would love it if she kept the dark hair, but I'm pretty sure she'll go blonde like the other 3 kids have.
We love this little girl so much! She came as a big surprise and it took me a long time to come to terms with being pregnant when I was not at all ready for another baby. We've had our ups and downs, our good days and our rough days, but we can't imagine life without her now.





2 comments:
I can totally relate to the not expecting to be pregnant but not imagining life another way already. Crazy how God has different plans than we do! She's a doll and I'm glad that she's even tempered for you.
Oh, how I love her so!
Post a Comment