The week after we went camping at Big Sur, Jon took Emma and Matthew camping with a group of friends and their kids. After our less than pleasant night time experience camping the previous weekend, I opted to stay home with Ellie...and was SO glad I did. It was a nice, quiet weekend and I loved getting to spend time with just Ellie.
So, Ellie and I said good bye, and Jon and the kids headed out to one of their favorite camping spots. They did this same campout last year with friends, and are looking forward to doing it again soon.
The traditional stop on the way there...the kids love this store.
Practicing at the rifle range
They spent a lot of time fishing. The lake was recently stocked so they caught a ton of trout.
Oh, this picture makes me laugh!
Saturday morning everybody headed to the lake and played on the beach and fished. Somebody brought a boat and they loved getting to ride on it too.
If you judge how much fun you've had by how dirty you are, then it's safe to say these kids had a pretty great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment