Fun picture taken at a not so fun trip to the library. I had been feeling a little nauseous, but that was nothing new, so we went. I ended up spending our whole time there in the bathroom throwing up. Then we booked it to the car where I lost the rest of whatever little was left in my stomach while happy little families watched in horror. It was pretty awesome...BUT, the picture is cute!
Ellie and her BFF
They love reading stories together
Our favorite fro yo place- Menchies! The kids and I have no shortage of excuses to go there as often as possible. :)
This boy and his sleeping habits! He has a bunk bed, and sometimes he'll sleep in one of the beds, but he usually prefers to pile all of his blankets on the floor. A couple weeks ago Emma started sleeping in his room again and now they sleep in one of the beds together.
Sunday family walk by our house
For family night a couple weeks ago we set up our croquet game at Emma's school. It was so much fun (and I totally won! Though admittedly the competition wasn't that fierce).
Ellie has a thing for mascara...except she thinks it's a hairbrush. Super annoying! I have found her like this 3 times now and she's always so proud of herself.
Matthew learned how to ride his bike! We are so proud of him. After a year of trying to get him to try it, all it took was promising him that if he just tried to ride it we'd let him play the Kindle. He ended up taking off right away and was having so much fun that he completely forgot about playing the Kindle....:).
We are in the (slooooow) process of making over our living room. I'll post pictures when it's all done, but I just had to share the pillow that I made. I bought the red one, but made 2 of the flower print one...I am really proud of myself for sewing something (even though it was really simple) and actually having it turn out.
Jon took Emma and Matthew on a hike a couple weekends ago. They LOVE doing that kind of stuff with him.
Notice Matthew's jacket? It's on upside down! Haha! I kept looking at the pictures thinking something looked off. Finally I realized there was no zipper on the front of the jacket and the hood was hanging down his back...funny boy!
We helped wash headstones at the Golden Gate National Cemetery for the Mormon Helping Hands service project at the end of April. We love helping with these service projects every year.
Lunch was provided after....the best burritos in all of San Francisco. And they were tasty!
We had a mom and dad bird take up residence in our bird house a few weeks ago. Now it is full of noisy little baby birds. I wish we could see them!
Emma's school does Art in Action, where each class has a mini art class once a month and does an art project based on an artist or style or picture. One of our libraries has displays for each of the schools to showcase some of the art pieces. So, it was a fun surprise when I took Ellie to the library this week and saw Emma's painting up on the wall. Isn't it such a cute picture?
17 weeks! Looking chubby, feeling good. We find out the gender next week!












1 comment:
Some totally disjointed thoughts...
1. Ellie would make a great punk rocker for Halloween. :)
2. Way cute pillow! I love the fabric choice.
3. That burrito looks like it's eating Ellie.
4. Excited for your #4!
Post a Comment