I know I post these things a lot, but I find them hilarious.
We saw Santa recently. After Matthew had his turn, Santa gave him a lollipop and sent him on his way. He came to me and said, "I think he forgot. I need to go tell him again." Confused, I asked what he was talking about. Very matter of factly he said, "I told Santa that I want the Francesco car but he gave me a lollipop".
Emma to Matthew: Buddy, I don't want you to take a bath with me because you like to do boyly things and I like to do girly things.
We put Matthew's pants on him right after they came out of the dryer. As he put them on I said something about them being nice and toasty. He finished getting dressed and ran to Jon's mom and said, "My pants are so warm, just like bread!" (Toasty- bread....haha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment