Saturday, September 17, 2011

Then and Now

I just thought it would be fun to put up some comparison pictures of the kids at similar stages and ages.
Then...Emma and Matthew
 

and now...Matthew and Ellie

Then (Emma at 4 months)


 Now (Ellie at 3 months)


This is also Emma at 4 months...just had to throw this one in because it cracks me up!

Emma at 3 months

Another one that makes me laugh every time

Matthew at 3 months (I see a lot of Ellie in this one)

 This has always been one of my favorites
And Ellie at 3 months


I see similarities between all of the kids, though I can't really pinpoint exactly what. I do think Matthew and Ellie look the most alike, though all three kids are definitely their own individual selves. What do you think?

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

DEFINITELY Matthew and Ellie. 100%. HOWEVER, Ellie does have Emma's baby chunk factor. LOVE it! :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I think they all look alike! Really, I do!