We went to Target today and took the stroller instead of a cart. Emma wanted to walk, so I filled her seat with our groceries. As we were walking out of the store, she suddenly just couldn't walk and NEEDED to sit in her seat. So she started throwing a fit, screaming at the top of her lungs...you know the drill... I kept walking, knowing that she would keep following. As we got to the car she stopped and screamed as loud as she possibly could, over and over, "I can't keep going. I runned out of allergy (energy)!!!" She got quite a few laughs out of people passing by...and me.
--------------
We were reading scriptures with the kids tonight. We have each of them "read" a verse...we read, they repeat. The end of Matthew's verse went something like this, "...the juice sought the wife of my father".
Translation: The Jews sought the life of my father
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Both of those are so funny and cute!!! I really like the scripture one though! Such cute kiddos!
That's really funny!!!
That is too funny...I wonder what kind of drama Emma will bring to your life! She's a card.
Hilarious! I love the things that come out of kids mouths... :-)
Post a Comment