So, these are two completely unrelated pictures that I'm throwing together because I'm feeling lazy tonight. :)
This last weekend I was able to go to Time Out for Women, a women's conference put on by our church. Three friends and I set off for 2 glorious days with no kids, no responsibility and a lot of inspirational messages and fun. It was really great! The theme of the conference was infinite hope and it was just what I needed.
Then on Tuesday Emma finally started preschool. Oh happy day! It is the same preschool she went to last year and the class is the exact same except for one new little boy, so it was fun for her to see all of her friends again. We love her preschool and are so excited for this next year...her last year before kindergarten. It's still hard for me to believe.

4 comments:
Have fun at school, Emma! :)
Glad you got to go to TOFW. Hope you got lots of good notes--just be sure not to take your notebook on the airplane when you come see me...it may just disappear. lol :)
So happy preschool started! She looks so cute and ready to go!!
Yay for TOFW! I am a fan for life! :) Thank you for introducing us to it!
OOOHHh Emma is DARLING! So are you! Good to catch up with you a bit in the blogosphere! ~Jessica Wyeth
Post a Comment