Monday, September 13, 2010

Fitness Challenge

For anyone interested, I have started a fitness challenge...and a blog to go with it. I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout dvd. My goal is to do it every day for the next 30 days...except for Sundays because that is just too much work for Sunday!  :)

I have started a blog    http://shreddersanonymous.blogspot.com        where I will be posting my progess...kind of a way to be accountable. So far I have 5 other people who are joining me on this crazy little journey and we would love to have others join as well.

Nothing is set in stone and there are no concrete rules. I really just want to have a place where anyone who wants to set a fitness goal can come share their ups and downs and cheer others on. Having accountability is a huge motivator!

So, are you in? Set your 30 day fitness goal, whether you do the 30 day shred or walk 20 minutes a day or go swimming or chase your kids around the house...whatever works for you. Let's all get moving!

If you'd like to join us, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

excited you're doing this!

Nicia said...

I would love to do this! I am also at a point where I don't feel I need to lose any weight (according to the scale I'm lighter than I was in high school) but I DEFINITELY need some toning in a serious way, because I know I don't look as good as I did back then. So sign me up! I need to be held accountable to someone, and if you say you have more energy, well I'm all for that too! Thanks Sarah!

Marisa said...

I'm in :)