These pictures were taken in October and November of last year...so about 5 months before I started losing weight. And I had actually gained more weight since these pictures were taken. Yuck!
So, anyway, here ya go...
BEFORE
I look very pregnant... I also don't fit any of these clothes anymore.
I look very pregnant... I also don't fit any of these clothes anymore.

AFTER
28 pounds less...I bought this skirt 2 years ago and couldn't even zip it up (it was one of those things I bought for someday when I lost weight). Now I can zip it and even then it just about falls off of me.
I found this dress in Idaho and fell in love with it. My mom ended up buying it for me as an early birthday present. I love having new clothes that I really feel good in.
11 comments:
You look great and I LOVE that last outfit! Congrats on your weight loss!
You look amazing!!! Way to go!
Sarah!!! You look amazing! You should be so very proud of yourself! Way to go!
Great job, Sarah! You look fantastic! Way to accomplish your goal!
We are all soooo proud of you!
Wow!! You look stunning! That's definitely a motivator!
You look awesome--seriously. I can only hope to look half as good once it's all said and done for me...because seriously you rocked this whole weight loss/healthy challenge...and think you should be SO proud!
You look so great. I am so happy for you. It is great knowing that it was all for something, isn't it. Maybe I need to try weight watchers. I have already lost weight more than I thought I would ever be able to but it would be fabulous if I could loose enough to be to my pre baby weight. Again, you are awesome.
You look great! What a perfect excuse to add something fun to your wardrobe! I really like your new outfit too. Very cute!
How fabulous is that!?! You give me hope that it can be done.
AMAZING! I'm such a sap I almost cried! You are so cute!
Post a Comment