Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feelin' Good

It's weigh in day again! And this one was much better than last week. I lost 3.8 lbs this week! (I think it helped that we just had Fast Sunday :) ). Anyway, that brings my total loss to 9 lbs!!! Which also means that I've lost over 5% of my total weight!

I've noticed this last week that I can tell when I am really hungry and when I'm just hungry because I'm bored or stressed. I've noticed too that I just don't get hungry as often as I used to. I definitely think my stomach has shrunk because I'm eating smaller portions and not snacking constantly. Sweets haven't really been a temptation, though I have indulged a few times.

I feel SO good. Physically I feel healthier and I just feel a lot better about myself. My biggest pair of jeans is now too big, and all my jeans that were a little too tight now fit just right. In fact, I felt so good this week that I let myself go swimsuit shopping today. And I actually found something I liked that I thought I looked good in, which is no small miracle.

This week's loss- 3.8 lbs
Total loss- 9 lbs

16 lbs to go!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is SO exciting.

I write this comment as I sit, completely bursting, after eating roast and carrots and potatoes...

knowing I ate way too much...

sigh. You are doing awesome! SO proud of you!

Unknown said...

You're amazing! And I'm glad you found a swimming suit that you like wearing too. That's always a good feeling.
Yeah, so Emma's jellyfish picture is incredible! Benjamin's pictures are no where near as recognizable or carefully drawn or creative. Seriously, she seems years ahead. She's got real talent!

Larsen's said...

Way to go, Sara!!!

Marisa said...

Gosh, 9 pounds and you started when? Two weeks ago?! Wow!! That is impressive!! So what are you doing for exercise and healthy snacks? (I'm trying to lose weight too.) :)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I saw on FB that you started Weight Watchers. I have the books so I'm thinking that I might start doing that. I've just been being careful about how much I eat and what I eat, but I think I'll get those books out and actually start counting. Good job!!! How are the workouts going?