I snapped this picture of Emma a couple weeks ago. I just think she looks so pretty.

Last Sunday we went on a walk along the bay. Jon and Emma went exploring and found tons of crabs under all the rocks. Emma was so excited to find the "trippy crabs".




On Labor Day we went to the beach with Jon's family. Our trusty GPS took us the LONG way there but we finally made it and were able to enjoy the beautiful beach and the perfect weather. I love the beach!


I thought this looked so cool. The fisherman came and went and at one point caught a fish that a huge crab was hanging on to. It was crazy.


This is some of the sea glass they found. It's basically glass that ended up in the ocean and becomes smooth in the water. We have a ton of it now so we need to decide what to do with it.

Some friends and I have started a little home preschool with our kids. There are 4 girls in the group and we all take turns teaching. We have only had 1 day so far, but it was a success, so we're hoping the rest of the year goes well. All the girls love it.
Emma's first day of preschool picture.

I found these bibs at Ikea and I love them! It's like a shirt without a back. I love it because Matthew can't pull it off. Really he doesn't notice it's even there so he doesn't try. And of course the pocket is great. Look how much Kool-Aid it caught! (not from the sippy...he was trying to drink out of a normal cup)

This is Emma's latest obsession. "Bumping" and parking the cars on our computer chair. "Bumping" is driving cars (or anything else) over any kind of bump. But the bumps on the chair are the best bumps, apparently. She does this all day. (The purple car is bumping, the others are parking)

And this is Matthew's latest...he loves headbands and shoes. Forget gender stereotypes with these two. Emma is all about trains, cars, and bugs and Matthew is totally happy with dolls, strollers, and shoes. Go figure...




10 comments:
I love random posts! They are the best. I can't believe Emma is already in Preschool! And every time you guys go to the beach it makes me miss CA all over again!!
Emma looks older and older every time I see new pictures of her - she's such a cute little girl! I love the 'bumping'. And I love Matthew dressed up in headbands... it reminds me of my little brother, who grew up with 5 older sisters. :)
Your kids are so super cute!!! I miss the beaches!!!
I love that your kids are breaking the gender barriers. I'm going to have to find some of those bibs, because we seriously go through through three outfits a day most days.
I love those bibs! I totally see a trip to Ikea in my future! :)
I miss talking to you. Call me tomorrow?
I'm with the others - miss the beach a ton! Such cute pictures of Emma and Matthew, and I wish I had those bibs years ago........
That is so funny that Matthew likes girly things and Emma likes cars and trucks. Looks like so much fun at the beach. I definately want to go when I come. I can't wait to see you.
You should make mosaics out of all your sea glass.
If I had a girl, my luck would be she'd be into bugs and dirt and cars..... :-) Can't believe how big Matthew has gotten! Wow!
Love your "random" post! Samuel loves looking at pictures of Emma and Matthew-- he keeps saying, "Emma is growing up. Emma is growing up like me." Yes, they are all growing up-- precious!
Post a Comment