We leave for California tonight so I thought I'd post a few more pictures before we go. We are going to miss our friends and neighbors this summer but are so excited to be able to spend the summer in California.
These are a few pictures from our ward pool party last weekend. It was so fun. Emma LOVES the water and her new pool toy. Jon and I were in a pie eating contest. The wives had to sit behind our husbands and feed them the pie. We won! The prize was a pie-the same kind that they had to eat. By the time Jon had eaten the one, we knew we'd never be able to eat the second one so we took it to my aunt's house for dessert the next day.

3 comments:
That is pretty sick....glad it wasn't me! :)
The contest sounds like it was so much fun!! And oh I do think that's one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.
Hey! We're really going to miss you guys! I feel terrible for not coming by last week to say goodbye. Who knows if we'll be here when you get back.
Also, I love your blog. Emma is one of my favorite babies in the whole world. If it's alright by you, we'll just have her and Benjamin be bethroved. We'll let them know about it when they're 20 or so. :)
Anyways, we'll definately keep in touch. I'm glad I have your email and blog now. Love, Sarah
Post a Comment